To All Our Wonderful Patients,
We hope you and your family are well. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months and all of us are looking forward to resuming our regular routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to you and your safety. Please read through this in its entirety before your next appointment. We are going to begin seeing patients again the week of May 18th, 2020.
You will notice some changes at your next appointment. Due to these changes, we kindly ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment start time.
Examples of changes:
- When you arrive, you will remain in your vehicle and complete the check-in process from your vehicle. Part of the check-in process will include both a COVID-19 screening and consent form. There will be instructions on how to do this posted at each parking spot.
- Once the patient is checked in, please remain in your vehicle and one of our clinical staff will be out shortly to greet you. They will also read the patient’s temperature with a touchless thermometer and escort the patient directly to the clinic area for their scheduled appointment.
- We will provide hand sanitizer for each patient to apply upon entering the practice.
- Please bring a mask or face covering of any kind to wear during entry and exit to the practice.
- Our tooth brushing station is currently closed. Please brush prior to attending your appointment.
- We ask that only the patient enter the practice for their appointment. If a parent/guardian must enter, please remain in the reception area. Only patients and staff are allowed in the clinic area at this time. We are happy to reschedule if this is not an option for you.
We truly look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. You can reach us at 509-735-7591 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back!
All the best,
Dr. Greg Brown
Greg Brown Orthodontics